|Reason for Visit||Type of Visit||Additional Info|
|Physical Therapy - New Patient Eval||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
|Continued Therapy for existing patients||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
|Chronic Pain Management for aches and pains||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
|Post-operative recovery||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
|Orthopedic injuries||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
|Post Covid-19 Recovery||In-Clinic||Virtual Care|
What do providers need to know?
• Referral process remains the same: Advent will verify if this is a clinic-based, virtual health or home care PT referral, however it’s helpful if specified by provider. Referrals can be sent via Great Lakes Health Connect or fax (616) 284-3695.
• Advent will verify patient insurance (several are covering virtual care) or offer a cash pay option
• Plan of care notes will be sent back for your signature as usual
• All Advent locations can treat patients living within the state of Michigan via Virtual Care, location is not a barrier
• Home Care will be offered from all 15 greater Grand Rapids locations
What do patients need to know?
We now offer Virtual Care and Home Care PT in support of our patients at home. We do not want COVID-19 to inhibit their ability to reach their goals. Patients and therapists can discuss the best course for their care. We are also offering CURBSIDE clinic pick-up of TheraBands in support of at-home exercise programs.
It is our honor and privilege to serve our community and meet their needs during such a trying time.
With Gratitude - Your Advent Physical Therapy Care Team